Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Program
Welcome to the Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Web Site! If you are unable to locate a specific topic or file, please contact Sam Lowry.
Join Colorado 4-H and Shooting Sports! Click here to start!
EVENTS, CONTESTS, & SHOOTING OPPORTUNITIES and MORE!
Forms, Policies Resources, Regulations and Meeting Information
- 2017 Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports State Contest Rulebook
- Orion Score Templates......COMING SOON!
- 2016-2017 Colorado 4-H Youth Development Policies & Procedures (Page 9)
- Youth Handgun Safety Act
- Colorado Youth Handgun Release Form
- Advisory Committee Meeting Notes (pdf)
- 2nd Amendment Information (ppt)
2017 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Training Dates and Locations
All registrations will be through 4HOnline, see dates below.
Individual County Event Opportunity
- Mesa County 3-D Archery Shoot - May 6, 2017
- Western Heritage Invitational (Hosted by Larimer & Yuma County) May 27-29 - Registration is open in 4HOnline
2017 Colorado State 4-H Shooting Sports Ambassador Team
Congratulations to the following 4-H Members who were selected to serve Colorado 4-H and represent the 4-H Shooting Sports Program!
- Cambrilynn Butterworth (Weld County)
- Alyssa Adame (Otero County)
- Bryce Enderson (Weld County)
- Logan Klein (Yuma County)
- Andrew Littlefield (Weld County)
- Courtney Patton (Weld County)
- Luke Sigmon (Elbert County)
- Ashley Teal (Mesa County)
- Katherine Webb (Larimer County)
2017 National Shooting Sports Opportunities
2016 Colorado 4-H State Shoot Results
If you wish to have an event posted, contact Sam Lowry at firstname.lastname@example.org.