Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Program
Welcome to the Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Web Site! If you are unable to locate a specific topic or file, please contact Sam Lowry.
Join Colorado 4-H and Shooting Sports! Click here to start!
EVENTS, CONTESTS, & SHOOTING SPORTS OPPORTUNITIES and MORE!
Colorado State 4-H Shooting Sports Contest Information - All details located on State Contest Page.
Shooting Sports Results
2017 National Qualifiers
- 2017 National Qualifier List
National Qualifiers who are eligible to attend the National 4-H Shooting Sports Championships will be contacted via email by the State 4-H Office in the near future.
2018 Application for Shooting Sports Ambassador Team
Due OCTOBER 1, 2017
Complete and email to Sam Lowry, Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Coordinator. An incomplete packet will not be considered.
2017 Colorado State 4-H Shooting Sports Ambassador Team
Current State Shooting Sports Ambassadors are:
- Cambrilynn Butterworth (Weld County)
- Alyssa Adame (Otero County)
- Bryce Enderson (Weld County)
- Logan Klein (Yuma County)
- Andrew Littlefield (Weld County)
- Courtney Patton (Weld County)
- Luke Sigmon (Elbert County)
- Ashley Teal (Mesa County)
- Katherine Webb (Larimer County)
2017 National Shooting Sports Opportunities
- Colorado Team Selections (pdf)
If you wish to have an event posted, contact Sam Lowry at firstname.lastname@example.org.