Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Program
Welcome to the Colorado 4-H Shooting Sports Web Site! If you are unable to locate a specific topic or file, please contact Sam Lowry.
Join Colorado 4-H and Shooting Sports! Click here to start!
EVENTS, CONTESTS, & SHOOTING OPPORTUNITIES and MORE!
2017 Colorado State 4-H Shooting Sports Ambassador Team
Congratulations to the following 4-H Members who were selected to serve Colorado 4-H and represent the 4-H Shooting Sports Program!
- Cambrilynn Butterworth (Weld County)
- Aylssa Dame (Otero County)
- Bryce Enderson (Weld County)
- Logan Klein (Yuma County)
- Andrew Littlefield (Weld County)
- Courtney Patton (Weld County)
- Luke Sigmon (Elbert County)
- Ashley Teal (Mesa County)
- Katherine Webb (Larimer County)
High School Seniors - Scholarship Opportunity
Below you will find a link for a scholarship opportunity for seniors who are involved in a pistol or rifle program.
- Civilian Marksmanship Program deadline March 20, 2017
2017 National Shooting Sports Championship
- Colorado Team Selections (pdf)
State 4-H Shooting Sports - Advisory Committee Information
2017 4-H Shooting Sports Leader Training Dates and Locations
- Pueblo County, March 24-26
- Mesa County, March 31- April 2
- Larimer County, April 7-9
- Eagle County, April 28-30
Forms, Policies Resources and Regulations
2016 Colorado 4-H State Shoot Results
If you wish to have an event posted, contact Sam Lowry at email@example.com.